What do I need to do to prepare for my organic spray tan? What are my Post Care instructions?
1. Prior to your appointment (either the night before or morning of), prep the skin by exfoliating, shaving, and washing hair, etc. Do not apply any lotions, oils, or antiperspirant/deodorant. If you need to apply in the evening prior, please remove in the morning before you come.
2. Do not wear makeup, oils, lotions or deodorants to tanning appointment. I provide disposable thongs. You may wear these and tan topless, tan nude, or bring an old bathing suit. Just don't forget about strap marks if you bring a bathing suit (bandeau top preferred).
4. Wear loose fitted cotton clothing preferably in a dark color, such as a loose tshirt/tank, lightweight cotton pants or shorts, and flip flops. The solution contains a bronzer than can transfer to the clothing.
5. The tan needs 8 hours to process. During this time, you cannot shower, get wet, or exercise that causes sweating. After 8 hours, resume your normal routine.
6. POST CARE: it's best not to use a scubbie or exfoliate in the shower. Discontinue use of any facial scrubs, retinols, or cleansers/moisturizers that contain acids (glycolic or salicylic). Swimming is allowed just remember chlorine is a chemical and will strip the skin and thus deteriorate the tan quicker. As with a natural tan, keep the skin hydrated with lotions and oils after the 8 hours has passed.
What to Expect: Lash Extensions
Xtreme Lashes® Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are natural-looking, synthetic eyelashes applied one by one to each individual natural lash.
Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions were developed to mimic your natural lashes; its design features a tapered tip with a thicker base to resemble the look and feel of a natural lash. The luxurious natural look of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is achieved by a meticulous and artful application of synthetic lashes, all applied one by one to your natural lash by a certified Xtreme Lashes® Lash Stylist.
You can expect your initial eyelash extension procedure to be scheduled for up to 3 hours. This time allows you to rest and be pampered as your Xtreme Lashes® Lash Stylist transforms your lashes to the customized lash look you have selected. With Xtreme Lashes' diverse inventory of over 600 individual styles of eyelash extensions, you and your stylist can design a tailored look to compliment your natural beauty.
The Eyelash Extensions Procedure
Prior to the application, your stylist will conduct a thorough consultation allowing you the opportunity to help design your customized lash look. In addition, your stylist may ask questions about your health and lifestyle to ensure Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions are right for you.
During your Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extension application, you will comfortably recline with your eyes closed. The application of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is painless and wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating. Clients typically fall asleep then awaken to longer, thicker, darker and more voluminous lashes.
During the application of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions, your stylist will isolate an individual natural lash, then; he/she will expertly bond one eyelash extension to one natural lash. This technique creates a seamless look and feel as if these eyelash extensions were your own.
To ensure your safety during and after the procedure, eyelash extensions are never applied to your skin; Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions are attached only to your natural lashes.
Before your lash appointment:
Come to your appointment with no makeup on. This will allow your stylist to quickly cleanse and prep the lashes for the extensions. The extensions will need to cure or "dry" for approximately 12 hours post application. Therefore, any swimming, sweating, and washing of the face is discouraged. Coming to your appointment with eye makeup on requires the stylist to remove the makeup and therefore has less time to give you all the lashes you deserve.
Plan to be at your appointment for 2.5 hours initially. The first 15 minutes we will discuss the procedure and devise a style that compliments the natural shape of your eye. The next two hours will be application. The 15 minutes remaining is for post care instructions and questions.
Lash extensions are not guaranteed if proper lash care is not purchased.
A two week lash fill is complimentary with initial appointment. However, if appointment is booked beyond first two weeks, client is charged the entire rate of a fill ($75).