Our professional solutions are handcrafted in small batches. We start each batch with our proprietary blend of organically grown, wild crafted, natural botanicals and herbs. All ingredients used are chosen for their powerful and protective antioxidant properties as well as their nurturing and hydrating qualities. We offer our signature tan solution which is an 8 hour processing solution as well as our express solution (2-4 hours).
HOW LONG DOES A SPRAY TAN LAST?
Our organic tans will last anywhere from 7-10 days, on average. The amount of physical activity, after care, and proper preparation for the tan are all factors of how many days one can expect their tan to last.
AM I GOING TO LOOK ORANGE?
Never. Our solution is a brown-sugar based solution derived from apples. The brown sugar base ensures golden brown color eliminating all possibilities of an orange tone. Most all other solutions on the market contain beat or carrot fermented extracts, which is where the orange tones and unpleasant scent stem from. We guarantee the highest quality, golden-brown results.
HOW MANY DAYS PRIOR TO MY WEDDING SHOULD I BOOK MY SPRAY TAN?
For all the brides to be, we suggest scheduling your appointment 2-3 days before the big day. You’ll want to be sure to shower at least 3 times before the wedding date. This will ensure all the bronzer is completely rinsed out of your pores to avoid any color rubbing onto your dress. We recommend a light, natural color for brides.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE FOR MY ORGANIC SPRAY TAN? WHAT ARE MY POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS?
1. Prior to your appointment (either the night before or morning of), prep the skin by exfoliating, shaving, and washing hair, etc. Do not apply any lotions, oils, or antiperspirant/deodorant. If you need to apply in the evening prior, please remove in the morning before you come.
2. Do not wear makeup, oils, lotions or deodorants to tanning appointment. I provide disposable thongs. You may wear these and tan topless, tan nude, or bring an old bathing suit. Just don’t forget about strap marks if you bring a bathing suit (bandeau top preferred).
4. Wear loose fitted cotton clothing preferably in a dark color, such as a loose tshirt/tank, lightweight cotton pants or shorts, and flip flops. The solution contains a bronzer than can transfer to the clothing.
5. The signature tan needs 8 hours to process. During this time, you cannot shower, get wet, or exercise that causes sweating. After 8 hours, resume your normal routine. The express solution processes in 2-4 hours.
6. POST CARE: it’s best not to use a scubbie or exfoliate in the shower. Discontinue use of any facial scrubs, retinols, or cleansers/moisturizers that contain acids (glycolic or salicylic). Swimming is allowed just remember chlorine is a chemical and will strip the skin and thus deteriorate the tan quicker. As with a natural tan, keep the skin hydrated with lotions and oils after the 8 hours has passed.
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is the active tanning ingredient. It is often derived from plant sources such as beets and sugar cane, and by the fermentation of glycerin. DHA is listed in the FDA regulations as an approved color additive for use in imparting color to the human body. This sugar is the active ingredient that causes the skin to darken when applied topically.
ORGANIC SUNLESS TANNING:
- Does not contain mineral oils, dyes, lanolin, parabens, PABA, alcohol, petro-chemicals, sodium lauryl sulfate, and formaldehyde and are non-comedogenic.
- Never tested on animals and are vegan friendly.
- Packaged with recycled materials and shipped with minimal resources
- Free from unpleasant odor
- Delivers a natural looking color and fades flawlessly
Group Spray Tans
Contact Blush Beauty Lounge at 850.641.0200 for on-location spray tanning rates and information.